I would like to see this application on Windows Phone ...

Citibank

512 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PkortPkort shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    aaron Reyesaaron Reyes shared a merged idea: citi bank  ·   · 
    MikeMike shared a merged idea: Citibank Mobile App  ·   · 
    FardreamFardream shared a merged idea: citi mobile banking  ·   · 
    JeffJeff shared a merged idea: Citigroup  ·   · 

73 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • adamadam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will switch to chase if they don't make an app too. I have 2 credit cards with them too and I love my windows phone too

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CAN'T BELIEVE THERE IS NO CITI APP, This is driving me insane. I love my windows phone, but this really is a kicker, guess I'll switch to Chase if they do not develop an app soon.

• FawltyFawlty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With Windows Phone 8.1 IE11, it is no longer possible to log into Citi's credit card site. An app is becoming urgent, or a redesign of their site, since currently there is no way to access Citi credit cards (and I think Citi bank, but I don't know that for sure) in Windows Phone 8.1.

• NinjaNinja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't believe that for more than two years these lazy SOB still refuses to launch a simple app for windows phone.

• OracleOracle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where ever Java developers work, (mostly) they see Windows Phone 8 as huge threat to their bread and butter as Java is not supported on Windows Phone 8 although the rationale behind this is most Java developers lack fundamental knowledge on computer programming and think JVM is the computer.

Please note that I am NOT talking about genuine Java scientists who love technology rather than the source of technology, be it open or non-open. The not so open oracle is about the silent majority who google for code and struggle to find who their father is especially after sunset.

You can see this for yourselves, the JSP page: https://www.citibank.co.in/ssjsps/firsttimeuser.jsp

Also, Windows Phone 8 negates the claim that Java is 100% portable meaning Java runs on any platform as Java is not supported on Windows Phone 8. However, C# apart from Windows Phone 8, works on iOS and Android (Courtesy: Xamarin).

Java (developers mostly) suck!!!

• StevenSteven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Citi probably has a vendetta against Microsoft based on their banking relationships or lack thereof - the banking business if cut throat like the people who run them! They don't really care about the customer

• RyanRyan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CAN'T BELIEVE THERE IS NO CITI APP, This is driving me insane. I love my windows phone, but this really is a kicker, guess I'll switch to Chase if they do not develop an app soon.

Who is the trouble maker? Citi or Windows ? Who ever it's I'll change my bank or phone! I can't even deposit my check!!!

HI,

I am not able to login citibank account through IE and using any 3rd party browsers and also there is no app for citibank

• StevenSteven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is probably Citi's way of getting at Microsoft for not being a good banking client

• LynnLynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really sad that for such a large bank, they are so far behind. Chase already has it, as do several smaller banks. Citi please get on board for both banking & credit cards.

• CarlosRddCarlosRdd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just switched to Citibank from Bank of America it's sad to see there's no app yet... Please make one or announce that your working on it at the very least or I will have to switch back!!!

• K pK p commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For a large bank, this is shameful
        Citi you need to get on the ball

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base