I would like to see this application on Windows Phone ...

Mint

Mint brings all your financial accounts together online or on your mobile device, automatically categorizes your transactions, lets you set budgets and helps you achieve your savings goals.

752 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminScott (Admin, Scott Dorman) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JuneBug commented  · 

I wonder if this voting will help get the app for WP8... it has been 2 years. like dbjr63 said... Whats the hold up

• dbjr63 commented  · 

i have a WP7 and Surface RT, but no Mint app. what the hold up?

• Rich commented  · 

I've been using Mint for about a year now, having decided that I wasn't going to be suckered into Quicken's forced upgrades yet again (I think I've been using it for more than a decade, IIRC), but looking into a Mint app for WP, I've seen recommendations for PageOnce, so I think I'm going to look into that.

• dbjr63 commented  · 

great news. one app that i was waiting on.

• nando commented  · 

With big investments by Microsoft and Nokia coming back to the picture wp7 is in need of an app!

• Paul commented  · 

This is a much needed app. I'm actually thinking of switching to the iPhone just because it has both a Mint.com app and a Chase app. Being able to keep track of finances on a "smartphone" these days is essential.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree, windows phone 7.5 or later. We need MINT
        Antonio

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please bring mint to WP7!!

• Hari commented  · 

Having Mint on Windows phone would be awesome . Appreciate if MS can do some magic to get intuit to build the app

• Anonymous commented  · 

Wow... I just signed up for a mint account and did not do the research for a windows 7 app. I'll be looking for somebody who can see it clear to help me.

• Linh Ngüyen commented  · 

I've been using Pageonce since Android, then iOS and now WP. It's great.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I left mint and now use PageOnce for this very reason. Check it out

• AdminScott (Admin, Scott Dorman) commented  · 

To be clear, there are currently 4 different threads on the official Mint.com support forum:

http://satisfaction.mint.com/mint/topics/windows_phone_7-zfjtn
        http://satisfaction.mint.com/mint/topics/mint_app_for_windows_phone_7_when
        http://satisfaction.mint.com/mint/topics/where_is_the_wp7_app_update_please
        http://satisfaction.mint.com/mint/topics/can_you_make_a_wp7_app_windows_phone_7

Only 2 of these have an actual status and they contradict each other with one saying it is "not planned" and one saying it is "under consideration". Besides this contradiction, no one from Mint has responded in at least 4 months.

In about 24 hours, this request has gained 63% of the number of votes of the highest voted thread there (326 votes compared to 515 votes) which has been open for over a year. By consolidating the request for a WIndows Phone app here, hopefully Mint will be able to get a better picture of the demand for a Windows Phone app.

• dbjr63 commented  · 

i use mint and love it on my home computer and use it on my DRIOD phone (that i am forced to use and hate). if i had apps for Mint and Good Technology i will go purchase a WP7 tomorrow.

• Kip Schlum commented  · 

I know MS folks at the Windows Phone Insider event discussed this app specifically a few months ago, so hopefully it is already in the works. I don't know if I'd use it, but what's good for WP as a whole is good for me.

• AdminScott (Admin, Scott Dorman) commented  · 

Mint already has applications for iPhone, iPad, and Android. There are already 4 different threads on Mint's support forums where one of the threads says that it is "Under Consideration" as of September 28, 2011.

Feedback and Knowledge Base