I would like to see this application on Windows Phone ...

Chase Banking

284 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KingQbaKingQba shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EShyEShy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

According to all the WP8 demos and the June summit, it will be available for WP8, not sure about 7.5/7.8

• MaratMarat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wrote Chase about this and the email response I received was that this app is in the works and should be out last week of July or first week of August. I'm very happy since this app is a must. After hearing this, I bought my first Windows Phone.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yea we can't stress enough how essential this app is for Windows Phone. It's the only reason I would consider buying Android or iOS

• Azzam AzizAzzam Aziz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its a horrible thing to have a smart phone so smooth but not even have Chase on it. I'm hoping someone is gonna work on this.

• johnnydjohnnyd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The check deposit capability similar to iOS is A MUST ... I never go to the bank anymore and have to rely on my wife's iPhone to make deposits now ... she's upgrading the WP soon, so we need an app ASAP

• cruisezerocruisezero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We NEED a good banking apps from major banks. This could potentially play a huge role in people choosing which Mobile platform to use.

• Brian_HBrian_H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm well rooted at Chase, I need this Chase app BADLY. Build the apps, the market share will come along

• Naruto FanNaruto Fan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto to everything mark_d said. This is one app I sorely miss as boa and chase are my two primary banks.

• mark_d4332mark_d4332 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TheChase app on iOS and Android is killer. Having switched from an iPhone to a Windows Phone, this is the app I miss the most. Would want to have all of the same functionality as iOS and Android: Quick Deposit (taking a pic of your check to cash it), Quick Pay (E-pay another person), and being able to see more than 2 pages of my account history (which is what the mobile site only offers).

Feedback and Knowledge Base